ANTHRAX CDC

thraxdudememberoftheday.txt

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
what is your nick on the CDC?

i dont have one. i was refering to this official anthrax ultimate metal forum. it seems like this and the old school forum are the only ones with true metalheads.

Consuming Impulse said:
god, it feels like this is the only forum on this site that has real true metal fans. thank god. i hate those little smartass opeth fans. they should be banned.anyone it also seems like everyone at this forum kicks ass so i guess ill only post here for now on since almost everybody else on the others suck.

:lol: cute

Posted on the main page on ---> 06.23.06 | ANTHRAX: KING SIZED
Order the new VIP tour pack!

You'll get the ultimate Anthrax VIP treatment including the following:

1-year Full Membership To AnthraxCDC.com
Official Anthrax Fan Club Membership!

Band Meet & Greet Passes At The Show Of Your Choice - NOTE: 15 persons per show will be admitted. First come, first serve basis. Meet & Greet participants for Anthrax SOLO headline dates will be allowed ONE guest. Guests will NOT be admitted for Meet & Greets on the Zombie tour dates

Take Photos With The Band - Bring your camera and take the ultimate group photo!

Fan Pack That Includes:
*NEW Official Anthrax Stage T-shirt
*Anthrax Sticker
*Anthrax Patch
*Anthrax Button
*Judge Dredd Poster
*Anthrax Guitar Picks (Scott, Dan & Frank)
*Pair of Charlie Benante drumsticks
Fan Pack available for pickup the day of the show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know how the non-CDC members feel about the "club" but maybe we are the fools for joining...All those things mentioned above...most of the people didn't get them...as for the T-shirt, some even got the wrong size...I'm sorry but if you're paying $75-$100 for a chance to meet and take a picture (I know a lot of you are gonna say you would never pay for that...and you are right...but that's another topic) but people actually paid alot of money for that being promised only to be told there was no meet and greet, etc...As for the few lucky ones who made it in for 5 minutes to see the band, one guy commented how Scott wouldn't let him take a picture...WTF...wasn't that what they paid for??? I understand they could be tired, stressed, whatever but again, if someone is paying a lot of money and that was promised to them, as stated in the agreement they are paying for...I mean really, what happens in real life when we go to the store and buy something and we get the wrong thing, or it's broken (as in this case)...don't we get a refund? I don't know anyone that would spend $75-$100 on an item only for it to be wrong and just accept it...I think anyone would demand their money back or atleast something close in return...

I'm actually glad they didn't make it to the east coast this time around because I couldn't stand to be disappointed again

Its been time since i want to sign up to the CDC, but there are some commments about how it is managed. So if someone can write a short review of how things are going there, will be helpful.

Cheers and thanks

jcfuel said:
Its been time since i want to sign up to the CDC, but there are some commments about how it is managed. So if someone can write a short review of how things are going there, will be helpful.

Cheers and thanks

overall i think its pretty good,second time around should run alot smoother,its a great luxury been able to talk with fellow thrax fans,good for setting up trades too lol

jcfuel said:

Cheers and thanks

Management is doing an excellent job fixing some of the "problems"... I too think it will run a lot smoother for this year and really looking forward to rejoining. I really wish you would join we need some cool people from Peru there! :headbang:

P.S. I think the t-shirt will be even better than last years (we got to see the new design)...

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
I really wish you would join we need some cool people from Peru there! :headbang:

I will. im just waiting for a the first week of october, when my credit card period is closed, and starts the count again ... hope you'll know what i mean.

cheers