ANTHRAX CDC

tommyv said:
"Drossbot" says he hasn't been able to log on to the CDC for a few days now?
personally I haven't had any issues (knock on keyboard)

I was able to sign on yesterday and use the chatroom...I'm still at work now but leaving soon...I'll check it out from home later (I can't get on the chatroom from work)...but I could sign on and read the messages...

MichiMikey said:
Me too, Shana, I'll be in bed. I'm up for work at 1:30 AM.

Sorry you guys missed it...I was almost an hour late but atleast I got in for a little...for me, an evening chat works the best...sorry it didn't work out for you guys but I think they are gonna keep changing the time so everyone can get a chance to chat :headbang:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Sorry you guys missed it...I was almost an hour late but atleast I got in for a little...for me, an evening chat works the best...sorry it didn't work out for you guys but I think they are gonna keep changing the time so everyone can get a chance to chat :headbang:

How was it, any juicy tid-bits....?

god, it feels like this is the only forum on this site that has real true metal fans. thank god. i hate those little smartass opeth fans. they should be banned.anyone it also seems like everyone at this forum kicks ass so i guess ill only post here for now on since almost everybody else on the others suck.

Consuming Impulse said:
god, it feels like this is the only forum on this site that has real true metal fans. thank god. i hate those little smartass opeth fans. they should be banned.anyone it also seems like everyone at this forum kicks ass so i guess ill only post here for now on since almost everybody else on the others suck.

what is your nick on the CDC?