ANTHRAX CDC

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Hey Mick I was just re-reading some of the old posts and saw yours...true there wasn't the internet back then but we got a lot more stuff by mail (I have no idea about you guys being over-seas) but I got a lot of stuff in the mail and a few phone calls from the guys...I remember once that I got a call from Joey and I wasn't expecting it so I went completely blank and couldn't think of anything to say...and if I wasn't in their fan club back then I would have never been able to attend their listening party for Stomp442 at their studio drinking beer and eating pizza with them (that was such an incredible day for me)...I don't think I will ever experience a moment like that again but I'm hoping being in their fan club again will bring some good memories...I'm really glad of all the new friends I've made :wave:

That sounds fucking awesome!

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Hey Mick I was just re-reading some of the old posts and saw yours...true there wasn't the internet back then but we got a lot more stuff by mail (I have no idea about you guys being over-seas) but I got a lot of stuff in the mail and a few phone calls from the guys...I remember once that I got a call from Joey and I wasn't expecting it so I went completely blank and couldn't think of anything to say...and if I wasn't in their fan club back then I would have never been able to attend their listening party for Stomp442 at their studio drinking beer and eating pizza with them (that was such an incredible day for me)...I don't think I will ever experience a moment like that again but I'm hoping being in their fan club again will bring some good memories...I'm really glad of all the new friends I've made :wave:

I joined the UK branch in 1988 or something like that but never renewed my membership due to lack of funds probably as I was still at school. The new one rocks though:headbang:

wtf.gif
Is the deal with the ryan adams T shirt sales on the bottom of all of the CDC pages???

Brent, are you selling off advertising space??

Clique sucks!!

Someone needs to get tommyv a CDC package. Thats Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

MichiMikey said:
Hey, it's this or loose women and beer, right?

If I spent my money on loose women im sure my b/f might have a few things to say to that.. like *can I watch* or * oh ya beauty* or somehitng to that effect..LMAO.. :lol: :lol: