ANTHRAX CDC

jcfuel said:
So if i sign before the 16th, ill get the first membership package? I wanna sigh for this next chat ... and for getting the new package.

Okay. This is what I found out- you'll have to wait for Year 2 signup next week. There's no way to provide a free pass or rollover. Sorry for any inconvenience.

There will be more info about renewals and new memberships very soon.
Again, it's the end of year one... nothing runs perfectly out of the gate. Still a great fan club. I've heard people comparing it to other clubs saying the same.

ThraxDude said:
Okay. This is what I found out- you'll have to wait for Year 2 signup next week. There's no way to provide a free pass or rollover. Sorry for any inconvenience.

K man, i will misse it, looking for next week for signing up.
Cheers and thanks for your time

JC

ThraxDude said:
There will be more info about renewals and new memberships very soon.
Again, it's the end of year one... nothing runs perfectly out of the gate. Still a great fan club. I've heard people comparing it to other clubs saying the same.

I don't know, lotsa problems seemed to creep up. Merchandise and especially meet & greet. I'll have to see the package before I can make up my mind:rolleyes:

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
There's also gonna be a POT watch...I think it you renew in the first two weeks but Brent can confirm that

Uh... thanks but I quit that stuff a few years ago.....:Smug:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
:loco: Cannot log in! So did all Memberships expire? I tried using my Id (user) name all that came up is ERROR!

Guess mine expired this morning and there is an error on the re-up site so I cannot even re-join. Plus I cant access any of the site to see if there is something we should know about. Were'nt we supposed to be offered a few levels of membership or some kind of deal for being the fodder for the first fan club re-run?:erk: :erk:

jcfuel said:
What about the new membership package? Is it gonna be available soon? Cause i wont join CDC till CDC2.0 is up
They're working on that still. Sorry about the delays on info. I'm sure that as soon as things are official and "set in stone", Brent will post the information. www.anthraxcdc.com homepage (the one that EVERYONE sees when you go there before signing in) will be a NEW page soon...