ANTHRAX CDC

ThraxDude said:

Yep! Sorry I didn't post when, my Internet was done the day it came and didn't come back on until a few days ago. Love the package, too! I was sporting it in Philly not too long ago:

greetingsfromphilly.jpg

I havn't made it out to Philly in a year or two. I need to head over there more often. Fun place to party, never had a bad time out there.

I just never go. I don't really want to, really. I spend a lot of time either drawing or writing, and I've never been a big fan of chatrooms or IM's. As for the CDC Messeage Board, the only one I really go to is the Megadeth Forums, and I rarely go to the fan clubs board for them, either.

LuvataciousSkull said:
I just never go. I don't really want to, really. I spend a lot of time either drawing or writing, and I've never been a big fan of chatrooms or IM's. As for the CDC Messeage Board, the only one I really go to is the Megadeth Forums, and I rarely go to the fan clubs board for them, either.

that's kewl...I like using the message boards but I think having the chat room is great because you can really express your opinion (and also make any clarifications if someone doesn't quite understand what you're trying to say). I've met some really nice people and I can honesly say some of them are my friends.

If you ever get really, really bored one day, stop over there and say hi

I have looked in stores and surfed the internet but I am looking to learn some Anthrax songs Bass style. Could somebody please give me an idea where I can buy some Anthrax sheet music? :headbang:

Mickenglanduk said:
I was in their fan club in the late 80's but that was pretty poor if I remember

Hey Mick I was just re-reading some of the old posts and saw yours...true there wasn't the internet back then but we got a lot more stuff by mail (I have no idea about you guys being over-seas) but I got a lot of stuff in the mail and a few phone calls from the guys...I remember once that I got a call from Joey and I wasn't expecting it so I went completely blank and couldn't think of anything to say...and if I wasn't in their fan club back then I would have never been able to attend their listening party for Stomp442 at their studio drinking beer and eating pizza with them (that was such an incredible day for me)...I don't think I will ever experience a moment like that again but I'm hoping being in their fan club again will bring some good memories...I'm really glad of all the new friends I've made :wave: