ANTHRAX CDC

it seems to have its problems from time to time it'll be back up if its down now i'm not sure but shit man I was thinking I got this feeling I fucked myself over for the chicago show I used my fathers name and credit card when ordering the tickets for the house of blues show I better get into that fucking soundcheck

So this time there are soundcheck passes that come with the presale tickets, and a separate meet and greet too. Why didn't anyone tell us this before today?
wtf.gif

If you didn't see on the messageboards, Brent posted that the first 500 members merchandise is being shipped now and the next 500 will go out in 2 weeks.

eighteeschick said:
If you didn't see on the messageboards, Brent posted that the first 500 members merchandise is being shipped now and the next 500 will go out in 2 weeks.

Yeah, Buddy said in the chat that the some of it finally got shipped. I mean finally.

the cdc sucks half the time they dont honor the meet and greets or have the sound checks. and leave the fans with a handfull of crap. standing in the cold waiting for hours for nothing-------------thanks anthrax

What are you talkin about I've been to 4 M&G's 1 soundcheck in the past year through the cdc with no problems at all.