ANTHRAX CDC

I know this has been asked before but when ... oh when ... oh when is our membership card, tshirt and other goodies coming in the post.

Every day I sit on my front doorstep waiting for my local postman, ol Jim to ride up on his bike and deliver my package.

signed
Mr anticipation

aliasp said:
I know this has been asked before but when ... oh when ... oh when is our membership card, tshirt and other goodies coming in the post.

Every day I sit on my front doorstep waiting for my local postman, ol Jim to ride up on his bike and deliver my package.

signed
Mr anticipation

read the responses before your post,looks like mid november now,not 100% sure though lol

mrthrax said:
read the responses before your post,looks like mid november now,not 100% sure though lol

Cheers man. I can no go inside... I haven't been in my bed for weeks ... and my arse is sore from sitting on my front porch waiting for the postie :)

Actually I am down at Phillip Island working at the MotoGP. Weather is sensational (for Melbs!) and the action on and off the track is HOT HOT HOT!

mrthrax said:
bathurst kicked ass,poor tv coverage but the race was exciting

To be honest I have never been a V8 fan but after seeing them up close at the F1 you realise just how fast those damn cars are.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, just wondering. Any idea on when the message board will go up? I'm diggin the blogs but I"m looking forward to the message board as well.

eighteeschick said:
I like the pic of the week. We should all show our old school pictures.

Balls to that 80's chickolita, I still haven't managed to post a pic and i've been posting in this forum since before Anthrax were even formed and long before the internet!

Jockthrax said:
Balls to that 80's chickolita, I still haven't managed to post a pic and i've been posting in this forum since before Anthrax were even formed and long before the internet!

Why haven't you managed to post a picture yet? Its super easy and there is nothing to be shy about. If you check out my blog I have a link to my picture and then if you go to mickenglanduk's blog, his picture is there from 1990. He is the poster child of an 80's metalhead in that picture.

You see the NEWS section? That news about Scott's recent blog? I put that link in there all by myself!
I'm officially Brent's Little Helper.:tickled:

eighteeschick said:
Dude, you need to get more than one friend. Aren't you lonely in there?

Ha I just havent had time to do much with the cdc and try to get friends, I will do that tomorrow probably though since I just had my wisdom teeth out and I have lots of free time.