ANTHRAX CDC

how do you do that.

eighteeschick said:
When you log into the CDC at the bottom where it shows whose online and it says that members are your buddies, anyone know how to make someone your buddy or is that something that hasn't been worked out yet. Anyone know?

Edited to say Doh! I figured it out. Never mind.

I_am_138 said:
how do you do that.

One of the blogs I read said that you had to go into your account and check where it says "make my profile public." If you do that, it doesn't show your address and stuff, only where you live. But then a box will pop up in your profile that says "add as a friend" (or something like that) so that if someone wants to add you as a friend, they can. Most people don't have it checked, though, so you can't add them. But I just happened on MichiMikey's profile and saw that I was added as a friend and I could add him as a friend. But again, a lot of people don't have that box checked off yet. I also don't think you can see the "add as a friend" box in your own profile because I just checked mine and I don't see it. If you do it, though, let me know and I'll see if I can add you, if you want.

I have to say I'm diggin the CDC. I didn't really know what to expect but its pretty cool. It seems like hardly anyone has blogged before they got there, either, but some blogs are pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to when its completely up and running.

I'm thinking about joining up next paycheck, although I'm interested to hear what it's like when it's fully up and running if it isn't already. Sounds like there's some pretty cool features so far!

strik9 said:
I'm thinking about joining up next paycheck, although I'm interested to hear what it's like when it's fully up and running if it isn't already. Sounds like there's some pretty cool features so far!

There's not a great deal on there at the minute, Anthrax Radio's cool but its not been updated since the launch. pretty much every thing else is "coming soon". Hopefully there will be more on there soon.

The CDC T-shirt is about worth signing up for all by itself. (Haven't seen the 'coolie' for beer yet)

The messageboard is fucked all the time. OH! You mean the CDC board. I don't know...