ANTHRAX CDC

Metal Melissa said:
Hey,
If I join now, would I get access to good tickets? Thrax is playing the peg oct 4 and my tickets are shite. I dont want to be sitting in the back with all the old farts (thats what happens when you have a shitty computer and you use ticketbastard). I want to be caught in a mosh! I know pre-sale indicates before they go on sale but hey, maybe there are some extras kicking around.
Later

its just opened,maybe email brent about it, he is the chief,moderator that is!

eighteeschick said:
Anyone else on dial-up who can't get the site to load? Damn dial-up has never been a problem until now.

i am on cable,i am more worried about system requirements,it said xp 256 ram none of which i have,so far so good lol.

mrthrax said:
its just opened,maybe email brent about it, he is the chief,moderator that is!
thats an idea cept I dont know Brent or his email. Might you email him for me and direct him to my post?? It would be a much appreciated favour from one Anthrax fan to another!!! :Spin:

Metal Melissa said:
thats an idea cept I dont know Brent or his email. Might you email him for me and direct him to my post?? It would be a much appreciated favour from one Anthrax fan to another!!! :Spin:

Uhhh...Melissa, are you aware of thefact that female members usually post a pic of themselves. Ya know, so us geeks know what a real girl looks like? :p :tickled: :p

Ah im listening to thrax radio now, hell yeah this Hellfire song is cool! Not exactly having the signature anthrax sound, but its got a badass classic metal vibe. Anyone know if you can get shit off the radio and save it to your computer? Oh and is the cdc site only the radio and tour dates for now I take it?

Just checked the site - WOW! Starting off with a bang! :loco:

And what IS the deal about not being able the download the unreleased tracks? I don't want to have to be on my cpu to hear them!!

My hopes for this are still high....

I (eventually) signed up last night so i suppose i'll get my stuff just after the release of the new S.O.D. album....
Its a shame there couldn't have been more content on the CDC for it starting, but hell, as with all things Anthrax these things take time. :D

Question about the meet and greet stuff that went up today I think I just signed up figured i'd make an attempt to get into the meet and greets and when I got on the only ones with them were the first 2 didn't know if all of the other ones were already taken or if they are just rolling them out slowly like one or two at a time

More have em' now I signed up for the Moline Illinois Meet and Greet and got my email confirmation tellin me to bring my photo ID to will call and hour before the event!!!! Hells yes!!!!!!!!!! I am meeting the band!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Put my order in for the Australians. Here's hoping I get the t-shirt before I fly off so I can show it off to all the Italians at the winter olympics! :headbang:

When you log into the CDC at the bottom where it shows whose online and it says that members are your buddies, anyone know how to make someone your buddy or is that something that hasn't been worked out yet. Anyone know?

Edited to say Doh! I figured it out. Never mind.