CDC Chat with Scott and Charlie on Monday

Matt Bello said:
I have nothing against the CDC, i've wish that so many years and it's very cool and nice from Charlie and Scott to take time to chat with the fans, Anthrax have always been close and accessive to their fans, but, i'm against the direction the band take, as everybody here knows i'm against the reunion and the departure of John, so its the main reason why i dont join the CDC.
I'm agree that the cost is very low for what they give to you, t-shirt etc...
If one day John came back in the band, i will be the first to join as quickly as i can.

wll you start going to the toilet again too if John Bush comes back?

DarbysDad said:
I wear the shirt last nite :cool:

I like having the beer holder too because it will be warm soon and warm soda and warm American lager suck. :loco:

I converted the beer holder into underwear ... now I have a CDC symbol on my butthole .. fantastic :|

ahem

To be honest I am a member of the CDC but I won't bother with the chatting as
1) its too fecking early in the morning for me (living in Kangaroo land)
2) I wouldn't know what to ask the guys
3) I need my beauty sleep - age is starting to catch up on me

spacebeer said:
wll you start going to the toilet again too if John Bush comes back?

What the hell does that even mean? Are you a member of the CDC? Would you have joined with out your hero Joey back? I doubt it. So why is it OK for you to remain in your cool little 80's bubble if John comes back and lose interest in Anthrax again, but it's not OK for him to not be interested in Joey Anthrax? How does that work exactly?

whitey131 said:
What the hell does that even mean? Are you a member of the CDC? Would you have joined with out your hero Joey back? I doubt it. So why is it OK for you to remain in your cool little 80's bubble if John comes back and lose interest in Anthrax again, but it's not OK for him to not be interested in Joey Anthrax? How does that work exactly?

1. I haven't got a mullet

2. I am NOT a CDC member and will never become one.

It means that every single post I see of this bello guy is just to bash the hell out of ANTHRAX, he can't seem to post something sensible, and he doesn;t seem to like ANTHRAX anymore so why keep on bothering to tell everyone how much you think the reunion sucks.

If John comes back (and when John was in the band) I was/will at least not lurk around telling you all how much they suck with John singing, or did I about 1,5 years ago????

spacebeer said:

It means that every single post I see of this bello guy is just to bash the hell out of ANTHRAX, he can't seem to post something sensible, and he doesn;t seem to like ANTHRAX anymore so why keep on bothering to tell everyone how much you think the reunion sucks.

If John comes back (and when John was in the band) I was/will at least not lurk around telling you all how much they suck with John singing, or did I about 1,5 years ago????

1. Yes you do :D Be proud of that bad boy:headbang:

2. Me neither to both accounts.

spacebeer said:

Hey spacebeer, I have a question for you: you suck.

I guess it's not so much a question as it is me stating a fact. Why do you attack matt bello? He doesn't "bash the hell out of Anthrax". He just voiced his opinion that he doesn't like the direction that the band took. That's all.

Why do you feel so offended? Can't accept a little difference of opinion? Until you prove me wrong, all of us who are against the reunion have the right to come here and respectfully voice our opinions. Remeber this: Anthrax is a band whose music we love. This board is not meant exclusively for people who think every Anthrax song is a classic (some of them stink), every poo Scott makes smells of roses (i'm pretty sure some of them stink - can anyone confirm this?) and approve of every single move the band makes. I think for myself - if I don't like something I say it loud. But I also do it respectfully. And I'm confident I speak for the vast majority of "reunion bashers" when I say that.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. A little too old to be a card carrying member of an Anthrax fan club. I could always just leave the card at home!!!

I really don't know why I haven't joined the CDC. Affording it is not an issue. It seemed like everyone got their shit way late but I'm a patient person. The wait wouldn't have bothered me. I've enjoyed the three Joey fronted shows I've been to lately. So accepting Joey is not an issue. I guess not joining the CDC or buying the new DVD's is my way of supporting John Bush. Plus...a beer holder??? Fuck if I've ever needed anything to keep my beer cold, I just drink em fast. T-shirt?? I never wear any of the Anthrax shirts I have now that I've bought at shows the last 10 years or so. They just don't fit right. Large is too baggy and mediums(if they even offer mediums)are too tight. I wear my old school Anthrax shirts to the shows that fit perfectly but then I get wierd looks like I shouldn't be wearing an Anthrax shirt at an Anthrax show. I like wearing my Anthrax shirts at other bands' shows too. Especially when I hear people say "Anthrax, fuck yeah!". I saw a dude wearing an Anthrax shirt in Cleveland at a Velvet Revolver show. Yes, Velvet Revolver are not the best band in the world but they're way better than most shit that's out right now. I doubt I'll like their second effort too from what I've read.

I've been listening to alot of Stomp 442 lately. It's a short album but it's just right. And they seemed to waste no time between albums. SOWN came out in 93 with Stomp coming out in 95. I didn't even know about Stomp until I saw a commercial for it and I freaked out. There are so many anthems on that album. It's like a super well produced/well written/well performed demo. I say demo because it's short, it seems to have been done fast and it sounds raw. Especially when you compare it to SOWN which is super polished sounding.

AlexStomp said:
Yeah, I thought the same thing. A little too old to be a card carrying member of an Anthrax fan club. I could always just leave the card at home!!!

I really don't know why I haven't joined the CDC. Affording it is not an issue. It seemed like everyone got their shit way late but I'm a patient person. The wait wouldn't have bothered me. I've enjoyed the three Joey fronted shows I've been to lately. So accepting Joey is not an issue. I guess not joining the CDC or buying the new DVD's is my way of supporting John Bush. Plus...a beer holder??? Fuck if I've ever needed anything to keep my beer cold, I just drink em fast. T-shirt?? I never wear any of the Anthrax shirts I have now that I've bought at shows the last 10 years or so. They just don't fit right. Large is too baggy and mediums(if they even offer mediums)are too tight. I wear my old school Anthrax shirts to the shows that fit perfectly but then I get wierd looks like I shouldn't be wearing an Anthrax shirt at an Anthrax show. I like wearing my Anthrax shirts at other bands' shows too. Especially when I hear people say "Anthrax, fuck yeah!". I saw a dude wearing an Anthrax shirt in Cleveland at a Velvet Revolver show. Yes, Velvet Revolver are not the best band in the world but they're way better than most shit that's out right now. I doubt I'll like their second effort too from what I've read.

I've been listening to alot of Stomp 442 lately. It's a short album but it's just right. And they seemed to waste no time between albums. SOWN came out in 93 with Stomp coming out in 95. I didn't even know about Stomp until I saw a commercial for it and I freaked out. There are so many anthems on that album. It's like a super well produced/well written/well performed demo. I say demo because it's short, it seems to have been done fast and it sounds raw. Especially when you compare it to SOWN which is super polished sounding.

u should join dude,it will be better than u think,alot of cool people there,chat is cool

Chat went pretty good. Except for 41 people all posting at once= clusterfuck.
But Charlie was there, Scott was there, and Joey showed up! :)
I'll tell you what questions were asked and what answers were... said. Just send me $25

ThraxDude said:
Chat went pretty good. Except for 41 people all posting at once= clusterfuck.
But Charlie was there, Scott was there, and Joey showed up! :)
I'll tell you what questions were asked and what answers were... said. Just send me $25

What info can I get for 25¢? oh oh here's one question: has any Anthrax member used "LOL" during the chat?

My takes: Matt Bello please mello out a little bit we as fans can't control the band or make their decsions - yes I want John back but oh well this is my fav band.

Also, take it easy on Spacebeer at least he's honest and ps Spacey you do have mullet :D

DarbysDad said:
My takes: Matt Bello please mello out a little bit we as fans can't control the band or make their decsions - yes I want John back but oh well this is my fav band.

Also, take it easy on Spacebeer at least he's honest and ps Spacey you do have mullet :D
I'm a longtime big fan, but, we as fans dont have to be agreed with everything they do.

And for Spacey, nothing against the guy, i like him and he is a nice guy. Sometime i'm not agreed with him and he look to hate me and laugh often of what i have to say, but sometime i thought he bring good points (rarely because we dont have same musical taste)!