Mr Wu, Scott, Charlie, Julio and/or Hasselhoff

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
OK.... I have said it many times in the endless VS threads and I wanted to say it so that you might see it. From one long time fan and no one else. It isnt the Reunion. It isnt Joey being back for whatever time. It isnt the prospect of no more John Bush/Rob Caggiano. It is the fact that I am left unable to believe you. It is the side talking when common sense says otherwise. It is the the constant "we dont know" canned response when it would seem from most angles that you most certainly do know. It is that you DID KNOW long before the questions even started. It is the fact that you have such little respect for your fan that you wont step up and give a straight answer that leaves this fan..... well....... leaving.

you know where I stand
e9caar.gif

ThraxEm said:
OK.... I have said it many times in the endless VS threads and I wanted to say it so that you might see it. From one long time fan and no one else. It isnt the Reunion. It isnt Joey being back for whatever time. It isnt the prospect of no more John Bush/Rob Caggiano. It is the fact that I am left unable to believe you. It is the side talking when common sense says otherwise. It is the the constant "we dont know" canned response when it would seem from most angles that you most certainly do know. It is that you DID KNOW long before the questions even started. It is the fact that you have such little respect for your fan that you wont step up and give a straight answer that leaves this fan..... well....... leaving.
Damn, it's a shame that tat won't come off

sufferer said:
Damn, it's a shame that tat won't come off

As I said in another thread I have no interest in giving up my Tattoo. It still represents the time and music for me that it did when I got it and that will never change. Tattoo is not a novelty for me. The piece isnt just because at the time "Hey Thrax is kewl" it goes quite a bit deeper. I will wear it proudly rest assured...

ThraxEm said:
It isnt the Reunion.
It isnt Joey being back for whatever time.
It isnt the prospect of no more John Bush/Rob Caggiano. It is the fact that I am left unable to believe you.
It is the side talking when common sense says otherwise.
It is the the constant "we dont know" canned response when it would seem from most angles that you most certainly do know.
It is that you DID KNOW long before the questions even started. I
t is the fact that you have such little respect for your fans

Here, here!
John and Rob didnt deserve this!