MR WU 442.....

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Mr. Wu, could you please tell me your likes and dislikes about this record? I know you guys are not to fond of this cd, but why?.. I am listening to Drop The Ball right now and it is so fuckin METAL!! Please Wu tell me your over all thought's on this in my opinion Anthrax Masterpiece.

It kicks ass. I just got the Japanese import recently because I really needed another copy and thanks to the work reward that covered the price.

IMHO - I like it better than SOWN myself and it's up there with V8 for me and a little short of WCFYA. Anyway Japanese SOWN is next on my list.

This album is so News Radio :headbang:

This album kicks ass; criminally under-rated. Many fine headbangers here.

442 was a model car or at least version of an existing car (Cutlass) They came with 307" or 350" I am pretty sure. I think that stomp refers to what you do to the gas pedal? I never really looked into the reason for the album name I just ass-u-me-d

Even though this album is more monotonous than SOWN, I prefer it. The only song I miss there is Grunt & Click.

ThraxEm said:
442 was a model car or at least version of an existing car (Cutlass) They came with 307" or 350" I am pretty sure. I think that stomp refers to what you do to the gas pedal? I never really looked into the reason for the album name I just ass-u-me-d

But in the Video for Fueled theey used a Ford.... I always wondered about that.......????

I reckon that Anthrax didn't ever play that many song from 442 (and V8) because of how rare it became through label fuck ups in promotion. I've seen a few songs played from the album but that's it. I've always considered it a bit 'grungey' especially with the song Bare on it. I really thought that was a Pearl Jam parody...