MR WU 442.....

MichiMikey said:
Now, then, next, always. They should play Random Acts...and if Joey stays, then yes, with Joey. WTF are they gonna do, only play old shit from now on? I hope not, if so, there's no need to see another concert. They need to play some things from SOWN forward, don't ya think?

I don´t see this happening.

im not bashing joey but those songs would not go with his voice. and i want to see nothing get played, i've had the displeasure of not getting to see that played live yet.

If and when they tour with John again, I am dying to see 'In a Zone' put back in the set. It absolutely CRUSHED on the Stomp tour... such a great fucking song. Stomp will always be my favorite Anthrax album (yes... I said favorite)... it's just a solid set of riffs. Love it to death (though WCFYA gives it a run for it's money... however, just the fact that Strap It On is on WCFYA makes Stomp claim the top spot).

anthraxfan442 said:
I hope this isn't a dumb question, but why did they name it Stomp442 anyway?

The 442 represented a debt they owed. They called it Stomp because its just a real rhythmic stomp of a record.

johnnieCzech said:
I don´t see this happening.

Do you really expect them to finish out their careers playing playing 15+ yo songs??? They gotta play the whole library, even if Cyndi Lauper becomes the next singer. :OMG:

MichiMikey said:
Do you really expect them to finish out their careers playing playing 15+ yo songs??? They gotta play the whole library, even if Cyndi Lauper becomes the next singer. :OMG:
I can't imagine Random Acts being sung in soprano, dude.
I can't imagine 95% of Bush-era Anthrax being sung by Belladonna, but that's just me.

ThraxDude said:
I can't imagine 95% of Bush-era Anthrax being sung by Belladonna, but that's just me.

I agree with you on this. But, I was skeptical of Bush singing Belladonna stuff though nowhere near as skeptical as I am on the vice versa.

I prefer 442 to V8 ... Stomp is an awesome album. I just love it. Tester is so damn underrated its not funny. Random Acts is one of the best opening Thrax songs ever!

Criminally underrated album.

For what its worth Bare is a very very moving song. I love it... always brings a (metal) tear to my eye.

dutchy said:
I still remember the S442 tour with theire worst opening act ever: Galactic Cowboys!! goddamn what a piece of shit band!!!!

another great talent scout in elektra,i wonder what anthrax thought of them lol.

ThraxDude said:

Well, maybe Hagar is looking for some part-time work.