MR WU 442.....

I don't know. Everyone is talking like there is going to be another album with Jon. Didn't Scott say something like "The follow up to WCFYA WILL be made..." or something along those lines? It kinda sounds like, to me anyway, they will resume things with Jon after this tour and potential album/tour with Joey is over.

I would still LOVE to see the infamous 2 singer tour, as I am a fan of both singers. Probably will never happen, but a boy can dream.

Anyway, I dug Stomp. I wish I would have gotten a chance to hear more off that record when I saw them live, but they always seemed to just kinda skip over it. With the exception of "Fueled."

dutchy said:
I still remember the S442 tour with theire worst opening act ever: Galactic Cowboys!! goddamn what a piece of shit band!!!!

Agreed, they sucked fucking ass in Prague, I thought I was gonna die of boredom and not gonna make it to Anthrax show!

johnnieCzech said:
Agreed, they sucked fucking ass in Prague, I thought I was gonna die of boredom and not gonna make it to Anthrax show!

Hey Johnnie. I may visit Prague in the not so distant future. Also, Bratislava. I have bitches(Peach-ah) in both cities. If you knew them, the last thing you'd do is die of boredom.

AlexStomp said:
Hey Johnnie. I may visit Prague in the not so distant future. Also, Bratislava. I have bitches(Peach-ah) in both cities. If you knew them, the last thing you'd do is die of boredom.

Hahaha that´s surely not the case! Chicks in Slovakia might even kick more ass than in here. Be sure to let me know when you get here. If you want to have a rest from peachas, me and the rest of the official reunion bashers and beer drinkers club will be very pleased to give you a pub guide. :kickass: :kickass:

johnnieCzech said:
Hahaha that´s surely not the case! Chicks in Slovakia might even kick more ass than in here. Be sure to let me know when you get here. If you want to have a rest from peachas, me and the rest of the official reunion bashers and beer drinkers club will be very pleased to give you a pub guide. :kickass: :kickass:

I hope I'll be free that day...