Cds for Trade

Oct 19, 2008
Hi there,

I made a clearance today (it was a good chance as it's a local holiday lol!) so here's what I have for trade :

--Consumed (US-?) - Resin (Indie,199?) - Ultra rare US Death metal indie, not even listed on M-A, imspossible to find any info!
--Desolate Angel (US) - No Apology (Indie, 1995) - 1st press (dif. cover) of that great power/thrash metal cd!
--Disaster (Can) - Distrust (Indie, 1996) - Great Canadian Power/Thrash!
--Entropy (Can) - Transcendence (Indie, 1995) - Great follow up indie from the legendary Canadian band
--Lockjaw (US-NC) - S/T (SRI, 1996) - US metal with Doom touches released by the tiny indie label SRI (same as the great Fury)
--Majester (Can) - Misguided Faith (Indie, 1992) - First Class technical Canadian thrash!
--Mr. Hyde (Can) - Dungeon Of Souls (Indie MCD, 1997) - Great Canadian Traditional Metal ala Running Wild in parts
--Myin Sanity (US-MI) - Worlds Of Hurt (Indie, 1995) - Good technical thrash metal indie!
--Raising Cain (US-CA) - Hell On Earth (Celestial, 1994) - Kick-as Power metal one of my fave's of the 90's!
--Retribution (US) - No Peace On Earth (Indie MCD, 1994) - No words are needed for one of the best US metal releases of the 90's!!
--The Awakening (US-OH) - Invictus (Indie, 1995) - Great Power metal from the God blessed land of Ohio, essential!
--Travail (US-MO) - Translation (Indie, 1996) - Awesome thrash metal indie, one & only release by the band
--Water Depth (Can) - Premonition (Indie, 2000) - Awesome Canadian Power/Prog metal with great vocals

If there is any interesting title, just send me a pm & ask for my trade list. For samples, questions, pictures or even blames just send a pm too. Thanks!

added :

--Desolate Angel (US) - No Apology (Indie, 1995) - 1st press (dif. cover) of that great power/thrash metal cd!
--Retribution (US) - No Peace On Earth (Indie MCD, 1994) - No words are needed for one of the best US metal releases of the 90's!!

Thanks for looking.