cds made from 320bit mp3

Jeff do you find that some fluorescent tubes also make you feel tired after sitting in a room with them for say 10 minutes?

Tired... no, but I get irritable and annoyed... and that is pretty much a stimulant for me at that point as I need to do something intense and productive to not be irritable and annoyed anymore.

Jeff

yeah I guess I'll just send the .wav via yousendit.com or drop.io

You guys are right.... its probably the best way

thx!

And btw, I think after playing in well over 300+ live shows....and jammin real hard in the studio here for the last couple years, and about to hit 27, I bet I can't hear much over 15khz:erk:

That Mosquito thing is such fucking bullshit. Having a relatively good hearing it's almost torture to be altered to such constant, high pitched noise. Added to that, my right ear has always been sensitive as hell, and it sometimes starts kinda distorting from nasty sounds, which is almost painful. I checked the clip with Voxengo Span and PAZ Frequency, they showed the tone is about 16,5 KHz.

And btw, I think after playing in well over 300+ live shows....and jammin real hard in the studio here for the last couple years, and about to hit 27, I bet I can't hear much over 15khz:erk:

~900 live shows as an engineer here (since 2001) and 24 years of age, still no major damage from music, but I know that I got some minor damage to the right ear damage in the military service because the sniper rifle shootings started my tinnitus, thats why I usually sleep with a fan on so I can get some sleep more easily. But because I realized that my left ear is still intact, I usually mix FOH so that I have an earplug in my left ear and the right ear is bare. When doing monitors, I use the earplugs for both ears.