CDs people are looking forward to...

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
I was making a list of upcoming cds that Im gonna buy...wondering whats coming up soon that sounds like a must-have
My list...

CircleIICircle
Vicious Rumors
Heavenly
Angra
Redemption

I already picked up Zero Hour,Mercenary,Into Eternity and Jon Oliva recently,ZH making my top cd of the year so far,Oliva being less heavy than I expected and therefore not as good as his previous,and Mercenary just doesn't kick as hard as their previous.Many other discs purchased at PP2006 haven't made much of a dent yet,including Mindflow,BabySteps,Cloudscape,Avian,Leatherwolf,Edenbridge,Imperia etc...each have their moments,but none are as immediate as the ZH was for me

Well sit down and give the Mindflow a little time, it, in my opinion is going to be the best disk of 2006 right next to Mercenary and Pyramamze. The only other CD i am looking forward to is the new Redemption, and the new Pantommind if it is released in 2006, but i suspect it will be 2007.

Pyramaze51 said:
Well sit down and give the Mindflow a little time, it, in my opinion is going to be the best disk of 2006 right next to Mercenary and Pyramamze. The only other CD i am looking forward to is the new Redemption, and the new Pantommind if it is released in 2006, but i suspect it will be 2007.

I need to check out the Mindflow :) Have heard nothing but good things about it. Plus coming from John that Ices it :) Its a must check out! Other then that the new Angra is calling my name. Redemption absolutely but not sure when that is expected either.

Currently and mainly, Angra. I would have listed Amon Amarth as well but their new album has been kicking my ass all weekend :). Angra will help alleviate the heart wrenching of lackluster albums from some of my musical gods as of late; I KNOW this album is going to kill. Cheers!!

Perpet said:
I need to check out the Mindflow :) Have heard nothing but good things about it. Plus coming from John that Ices it :) Its a must check out! Other then that the new Angra is calling my name. Redemption absolutely but not sure when that is expected either.
The New MIndflow, as has been said in reviews is Mindblowing, Mindboggling, and this is Mindflow. I am also waiting patiently for the new Pantommind ;) but other than that i refuse to say more. New year my most aticipated release will be the new NIGHTWISH for obvious reasons(keeps fingers crossed).

I am looking forward to the following:

Jon Oliva's Pain - Maniacal Renderings
Circle II Circle - Burden of Truth
Angra - Aurora Consurgens (this release more than any other :headbang: )
Hammerfall - Threshold
Manowar - The Sons of Odin (EP)
Kamelot - One Cold Winter's Night (live CD/DVD)
Iced Earth - Alive in Athens (DVD)

Well they're ordered.. but looking forward to getting ne Falconer and Circle II Circle.

I have high hopes for Amon Amarth as well. Other than that... I do'nt know who else has an upcoming release.

For 2007, I look forward to Sinergy, Nightwish, and a number of bands...