Alexi Laiho out of the 50 favorite guitarists of all time list

I kinda lol'd at this :lol:.

^..^ :lol: Actually i think it should be the other way, :)

yeah so do I.

No.

did Hetfield write most of the songs?

He did, Hammett only found like 5-6 riff (IE: Enter Sandman intro) but James wrote everything else, and also do all the harmonization, melody, rhythm, etc. Kirk only did the solos, and there's even some solo that are done by James.

No.

He did, Hammett only found like 5-6 riff (IE: Enter Sandman intro) but James wrote everything else, and also do all the harmonization, melody, rhythm, etc. Kirk only did the solos, and there's even some solo that are done by James.

Excellent songwriting though. As simple as some of it may be, it doesn't really matter. I have more respect for him now.

^^ Indeed. Kirk did some cool solos on Kill 'Em All, but back then he was just trying to be Dave Mustaine so I dont know if it counts :lol: James on the other hand is an excellent songwriter and f'kin kickass rhythm guitarist :kickass:

I think it's ridicilious to make a list like that.There's nobody who is the best guitarist in the world.People can have different opinions about it.Well for me Alexi is the best guitarist but a X person can say that Dave Mustaine or Petri Lindroos is the best.It's about thoughts and pleasures.I'm saying it again: there's no best guitarist in the world.Everybody has different idols.

I think it's ridicilious to make a list like that.There's nobody who is the best guitarist in the world.People can have different opinions about it.Well for me Alexi is the best guitarist but a X person can say that Dave Mustaine or Petri Lindroos is the best.It's about thoughts and pleasures.I'm saying it again: there's no best guitarist in the world.Everybody has different idols.

i thought same as you but its a list of favourite guitarists, so even kurt cobain could be first.

The Times have voted 'Georges Harrison' the best guitarist of all time..."No comments"

About Jimi Hendrix, he was popular and impressed many people but he should not be compared to the level of our guitarists these days. Marty Friedman should be on this list.

Well yeah he should be there. But he's been on other lists before, whereas this is the first time I've seen Loomis recognised properly.

How is James Hetfield ABOVE Kirk Hammet?

Because James Fuckfield is the "favourited one", which is BS IMO. :lol:

Because he's a good rhythm guitarist and was a good songwriter. Kirk Hammet is just a faggot who abuses his wah-pedal.

He did, Hamett only found like 5-6 riff (IE: Enter Sandman intro) but James wrote everything else, and also do all the harmonization, melody, rhythm, etc. Kirk only did the solos, and there's even some solo that are done by James.

:Smug: