CD'S SENT

You automatically own the rights to any music that you create. You just have to be able to prove that you made it.

no. but thats just my opinion

edit: but who knows. maybe some kneegrow would want to sample our stuff for his songs. he'd steal it whether it was copyrighted or not.
~gR~

Even if somebody did take something, it wouldn't even be worth the effort and money to fight it.

no. but thats just my opinion

edit: but who knows. maybe some kneegrow would want to sample our stuff for his songs. he'd steal it whether it was copyrighted or not.
~gR~

dude, even if he samples it, it can't hurt.
Just throw a line in with the file asking anyone using samples from it to credit you with it and it's free publicity.

I understand the reservations, though.

Actually, there's this band that would find no greater joy than that which they would receive by completely destroying our band. My vocalist and I both used to be members of this band (Elctrikchair) and now, for some reason, they keep picking little fights they can't win over stupid shit.

oblique
then we prevail
ov baphomet
solitas votum

did your computer not like the cd either? zeph had issues...
~gR~

i'm broke and havnt been able to afford CDs. but i'll recycle some cans and get more.

matt: you CD is sitting on my coffee table cuz i'm forgetfull. i gotta fix the adress and itll go back out. harass me more.
~gR~