CD'S SENT

when did this ripoff thing start? and when did we say we were completly original?

anyways, matt, it was mailed the same day as zeph's.

zeph: home you like it. i'm looking forward to the review and hope that you honestly think its a good effort
~gR~

PM from GR said:
what the fuck is your problem
seriously. do you just enjoy insulting everyone without provocation? we never said we were completly original, and we dont care if you dont like us. but spewing random insults is just lame
~gR~

:lol: I don't think I could have made it any more blatantly sarcastic if I tried man. Wake up.

given your attitude towards me, it seems like just another lame attack. and this time, you used the interweb speak to be a bigger douche and amuse yourself.
~gR~

I don't have an attitude toward you aside from the fact that you lean toward the stupid side. Other than that, I don't care. I was just making a joke based off of Mathias' post.

gR, it was pretty obviously sarcastic. Stupid, but clearly not a serious attack.
btw, do I get one of thems promos?

Pararescue? Security Police, Aerial Observers? There are a lot of ground forces activities in the Air Force. Shit some of them had to do convoy security operations overseas I know my brigade trained them at CAJMTC.

combat control. pararescue...
~gR~

Is he really gonna ship a cd-r across the atlantic when he could just send one to me one of these days?

cuz our singer would have a fit if we made it available for download/fileshare.

yes, i'm aware its free no matter what...
~gR~

its logic i dont understand. but when he sent out our digital copies, he made sure we knew he didnt want it fileshared
~gR~