cds sold?

About 2-3

albums.

SHIT POST!!!!

Just wait for someone with the correct answer :)

shit post..? noel why is it a shit post.. i was just curries about it. soo stop beeing a badass in the yo yo hood motherf.. im reading alot of post in here and many of the reply to threads is just so" ive just gotten some pubic hair like"... show some respect instead.

shit post..? noel why is it a shit post.. i was just curries about it. soo stop beeing a badass in the yo yo hood motherf.. im reading alot of post in here and many of the reply to threads is just so" ive just gotten some pubic hair like"... show some respect instead.

I was talking about my own post.

Ghost Reveries has sold about 95.000 copies in the US so far.
Watershed sold more than 19.000 copies the first week of the US release, Ghost Reveries sold "only" 15.000 copies in the first week.
Orchid has only sold 10-15.000 copies so far, Still Life has sold 23.000, BWP has sold 68.000. I don't know about the other albums though.
Speculations of the combined sales of all the albums are around 1 million copies.

so mike is a rich man? :D
well ... he has to be, because he founded the best band of all time ...
thats reason enough
!
!
!

Ghost Reveries has sold about 95.000 copies in the US so far.
Watershed sold more than 19.000 copies the first week of the US release, Ghost Reveries sold "only" 15.000 copies in the first week.
Orchid has only sold 10-15.000 copies so far, Still Life has sold 23.000, BWP has sold 68.000. I don't know about the other albums though.
Speculations of the combined sales of all the albums are around 1 million copies.

That's a shame considering Still Life is their best album.

im just wondering how many cds been sold of opeth worldwide?? anyone know?

[British accent] It is the most important secret in the univers, no one shall discover the holy truth.

That's a shame considering Still Life if their best album.

Considering it. Haha. If these stats are true... I'd have reasons to laugh. Blackwater Park for the win.

[British accent] It is the most important secret in the univers, no one shall discover the holy truth.

Considering it. Haha. If these stats are true... I'd have reasons to laugh. Blackwater Park for the win.

Blackwater Park was good, but Still Life beats the shit out of it.