for all the toronto opeth fans

Surreality

Adrian The Diabetic
Feb 28, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
I was just wondering where you guys get your Opeth CDs. Im looking for a store that sells Opeth and Opeth-esque bands. Lots of prog and metal.

The only place that I've known is HMV and the CDs are fucking $30 CDN without the taxes!

dude, try ordering from The End Records... they have TONS of awesome underground stuff, way lower prices, and they don't charge shipping and handling for Canada (and the US) :)

www.theendrecords.com

oh sorry, just read the post above... well anyway, if you're looking for t-shirts too, there's this wicked store near the HMV superstore on Yonge... they sell tons of flags, posters and stuff... go to the very back of the store to find the metal section... sorry, i don't know what this store is called even though i go there all the time! (i'll post later when i find out!) :) all i know is that it's further past HMV and Sam...

I grabbed an Opeth flag in some rock shop in Niagara Falls - strangely well priced at that.

Hey Tina, good to see you posting ;) I'll get those pics to you ASAP (gotta scan them, or take the negs to work to scan there)

hehe yay! thanks so much jer!

Off-topic... oh my god, people in this building are insanely drunk cos of St. Paddy's! ...actually the mass drunkenness started at 10am today (along with lots of screaming and green dye). sucks that i have an exam tonight! :p

There's an Irish Pub here in Hamilton - it's called Slante's, and it's made from bricks that were actually brought over from an old torn-down pub from Ireland.
It opened at noon today, and they had a huge heated tent filling the parking lot (good - people shouldn't drive anyways).

It's packed there. CRAZINESS!!!!

I buy my cds from the big HMV in toronto. Expensive, yes. But worth it.