what cds next

Yeah, it was funny until Oinkness's gay ass jumped in with his "HURRR guyz dat waz me, MY FIRST CD WILL BE SATANIC DURGE" and ruined it for everyone else.

haggard said:
Yeah, it was funny until Oinkness's gay ass jumped in with his "HURRR guyz dat waz me, MY FIRST CD WILL BE SATANIC DURGE" and ruined it for everyone else.

yeah i went to the effort of making a fake cd cover and everything, that guy believed us, and then BAM! Oinkness comes and ruins the fun erk

yeh people have a habit of taking jokes too far on here. There is only 1 joke that is funny every time i hear it, and thats the legend of Bass Player...

Anyway, i think Still Life is the next port of call. I find it the most similar album to BWP. Deliverance is kind of in a league of its own, as is MAYH really. Orchid and Morningrise are similarish too.

Orchid and Morningrise are kind of technical.. but dont seem to involve me as much in the music. They are a bit.. rougher round the edges. Not as silky smooth as SL and BWP :)

MAYH is quite brutal but has some really nice bits as well. Its a bridge between MR and SL. Not really surprising given that it came out before one and after the other.

Deliverance has less of the prog stuff in, its more technical death metal with a few soft bits.

Damnation is pure mellow prog all the way through, no death vocals at all.

Id say go for SL, MAYH, MR, O, D1, D2 in that order.

haggard said:
haven't seen his bitch ass around here recently, thank god