opeth's best cd

I'd say my favourite individual songs are on Still Life (Godhead, Moonlapse, Face of Mel) but my favourite album as a whole is MAYH.

It rocks the most. \m/

Originally posted by MadTinus
MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE MORNINGRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the one Opeth album you just can't afford NOT to own...

I do believe that MadTinus is soo right about this one :headbang:

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Orchid is my fav. by far. Pure genius, greatest Debut album of all time.

At least there are a few people that will agree with me... :)

For some reason it's rare that someone places Orchid at the top of their Opeth list...

Orchid is my fav release as well, and I think more Opeth fans should listen to it more to fully appreciate it...

At least there are a few people that will agree with me... :)

For some reason it's rare that someone places Orchid at the top of their Opeth list...

Orchid is my fav release as well, and I think more Opeth fans should listen to it more to fully appreciate it...

I would agree as well, if Still Life didn't exist. For some reason it took me quite a while to fully appriciate Still Life and Orchid actually used be my Opeth album #1 for quite a while. There are many aspects though, where Orchid still beats every other album, including Still Life as well, but so does Still Life over Orchid in certain aspects.

They're all very good. Lately, I've been listening to Morning Rise a lot. I really like the jazzy beats they include more in this album. My favorite song on it is The Night and the Silent Water. I think this album is good for when I'm working on my art projects...the music almost puts me into a trance when I'm working.