cell phone.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
so like. my mom wants me to ge to get a cell phone in case i lose my mind out on the streets and need to call a sane person to come get me before i stumble into a world of disreality and insanity.

i hate cell phones.

hmm does anyone know what a good plan is? i have it narrowed down to t-mobile and cingular. i figure me and my b.f. can get the 'family plan' or save some $ or something,
i used to have one. i gave it to tar! but like, i was at this protest on saturday for example... with robina... and i lost her! and i like FREAKED in the crowd and i was all disoriented and like what tha fuck!!!! and if i had a cell she could have found me and saved me.

:err:

I use Sprint but I think their area is mostly in the midwest and Wisconsin. I'd go with any plan that gives you unlimited nights and weekends plus like 500 anytime minutes or something. You should be able to get that for less than $40 a month.

i have cingular, and they're okay. a friend has t-mobile and he hates it- mostly because of his reception i think. cingular's plans are decent- i pay $40 for 400 daytime and free unlimited night/weekend and no roaming charges (as long as you're in a Cingular service area, which in NYC should be no problem- any city you go to that has cingular you don't have to pay roaming- ask to make sure that wherever you frequently travel has cingular service cuz roaming is like 80 cents/min)

okay dudes thanks for the advice. i think i will do what frostgiant said, you seem in the know! so i should have min. 500 anytime minutes? this shit is so confusing.
right now my b.f. has his cell phone from europe and that is like, 6 bejillion $ a second.

no tar, you can keep it! it was a present to you and i will just get a new one, no biggie smallz <3

xfer, my roommate has verizon, and it doesn't even really work in our apartment. it cuts out all the time in bed stuy and he has to constantly call people back and say 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? NOW? HOW BOUT NOW?'
he told me not to get it.

oh, sux. you know, when vaclav havel moved into his house after becoming president of the czech republic, he was pissed and confused because his cell phone sucked inside. eventually he found out that his commie forbear had been so afraid of american missile attacks he had had a thick concrete layer hidden in every wall and ceiling/floor.

perhaps you are safe from cruise missiles!

well our building IS really old and you can't get ANY nails into the walls without a nail gun. so yea, maybe that's why.
but anyway, everyone at work is saying i should go the cingular way b/c they have the best deals?