Celtic Frost Concert

Mythos Inibri

Undead User
Dec 16, 2005
WA STATE
Celtic Frost is going to have 1349 and Sahg with them when they come here.I'm really looking forward to this. They will have SUNN(O)) with them at other halls:cool: Fuck Yeah!!

I'm still on the fence about going. The show here is $33. Excluding fests or some really good giant package tour, there's only a handful of bands I'd pay that much to see, and Celtic Frost is not one of them. The fact that I actually like the new album doesn't help the decision process though.

Jreg said:
The fact that I actually like the new album doesn't help the decision process though.

The new album is fan-fucking-tastic. Apparently, they play all the songs in a doomier, hellhammer style in their recent set. If I were you, I'd have my cash ready right now (which I do, for the Detroit show...).

I did saw them few months ago.
The long and slow songs was rely pit too boring:erk:
And they did just stand and play.:erk:
Well Tom was in operation while ago in hospital so I don´t know did that do any effect. Hope he is well now.:kickass:
But the wast songs was bretty awsom to hear like circle of tyrants.:kickass:

Jreg said:
I'm still on the fence about going. The show here is $33. Excluding fests or some really good giant package tour, there's only a handful of bands I'd pay that much to see, and Celtic Frost is not one of them. The fact that I actually like the new album doesn't help the decision process though.
Are you talking about the Jaxx show? That's the one I'm looking into

This is gonna suck. I've had my tickets for CF since June 5th and now I don't know if I'll be able to make it since I'll be starting a new job a week from Monday. I don't know what my new schedule will be or if I'll be out of town for training. :(

Oh well, I'll still be making twice the amount of money I'm making now. :lol: :Smug: :loco: :kickass:

Zephyrus said:
You're cursed for eternity ever since you left that Emperor concert early.

Oh, shut up. :lol: I still missed getting into accidents with the local drunks.

If cursed means that I'll be making twice what I'm making now, then fine. :Smug: