Celtic Frost

Personally, I thought they got progressively worse, as they went from badly dressed head bangers to artsy fartsy wankers. "Morbid Tales/ Emperors Return" is a true classic - raw, thashing, eerie, aggressive; however, I have found their subsequent releases to be more about giving the appearance of being "intellectual" than heavy.

The words I associate with Celtic Frost are: "wasted" and "talent".

Celtic Frost is classic in a sense if it was 85. The band did nothing for 15 years and now everyone is suppose to kiss there ass and buy their new shitty record!... no way. I'm going to see them live anyways because I like the first two albums and it's the 'cool' thing to do in 2006 now!!!

This will blow over in about 1,2 years when the band breaks up!

The Greys said:
Celtic Frost is classic in a sense if it was 85. The band did nothing for 15 years and now everyone is suppose to kiss there ass and buy their new shitty record!... no way. I'm going to see them live anyways because I like the first two albums and it's the 'cool' thing to do in 2006 now!!!

This will blow over in about 1,2 years when the band breaks up!

:cry: Why do bands suck now that ruled back in that day.

Except Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Exodus okay nevermind :)

Fuck you Metallica, Celtic Frost, Slayer, Venom, Anthrax for blowing total ass now. :mad:

Exodus sucked after bonded by blood so i'm going to have to disagree on that.

And I liked Shovel Head Killing Machine too. I also dug all the recent Anthrax albums, as well as the Death Angel comeback album!