Pretty self-explanatory.

Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids
Celtic Frost - Morbid tales/Emperor's Return
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Epitaph - Seeming Salvation
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Entombed - Left Hand Path

...and pretty much any other Swedish death metal albums with the "chainsaw" guitar tone. :zombie:

Metallica - Master of Puppets
Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symfonia
Therion - Lemuria
Heathen - Victims of Deception
Fates Warning - No Exit

I like that scooped-midrange thrash sound.

Demilich- Nespithe
Blut Aus Nord- The Work Which Transforms God
Morbid Angel- Altars Of Madness
Evoken- Antithesis Of Light

Plus many others, but those came to mind.

I agree with BAN, that is some fucked up guitar playing.

Of course I must mention Demilich, Saprogenic (first album) and Suffocation. Amorphis (first album and EP), Lymphatic Phlegm (catchy almost melodic/classically influenced...goregrind?!) and Dark Angel also.

Yeah, definitely The Work Which Transforms God. Also, Amorphis - Privilege of Evil has one of the most dark and evil sounding guitar tones. If they used that tone on The Karelian Isthmus, it'd probably be the greatest death metal album ever. :p

Adramelech - PsychoStasia has a pretty killer guitar tone as well. I think Finnish death metal rivals the "Swedish chainsaw" in guitar tone imo.

I love the thrashy "evilness" that Seeming Salvation has. No other band captures that guitar tone.

Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Sharp and very atypical for thrash. Some people complain about it being distorted to the point of sounding like video game music, but I was raised headbanging to the Marathon 2: Durandal and Doom soundtracks, so what can I say? :)