celtic frost

it's sometimes funny to watch threads degenerate into nonsense. but more often, it's just annoying

stole_my_bike said:
hahahahha. oh my, you're making your way up to his crotch i see.

Dude here in Turkey we have a sayin to morons like you.

Stop shovin that stick on your ass and get your self a real boy , gay.

And why would I care what would NFU think. He is someone I have never seen or ever will see. I don't care any of you. I am here to have some nice music talk. Without noobs like you. Really you deserve to die.

Sorry others.

An Absent Friend said:
Dude here in Turkey we have a sayin to morons like you.

Stop shovin that stick on your ass and get your self a real boy , gay.

And why would I care what would NFU think. He is someone I have never seen or ever will see. I don't care any of you. I am here to have some nice music talk. Without noobs like you. Really you deserve to die.

Sorry others.
LMFAO
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Damn you are such kids , you really need to be banned. Sorry I won't lower my self anymore for such fools and losers like you.

An Absent Friend said:
Damn you are such kids , you really need to be banned. Sorry I won't lower my self anymore for such fools and losers like you.
you are 60% of the reason i post here at UM :)

affinityband said:
Im hopefully goin to Celtic frost at wacken. It should be good hopefully. Im relying on what people have said about live shows of theirs + Emperor.
they are no doubt going to be killer live

uhh... i didn't say the 95% thing you fucking retard. im sorry if i cant talk shit to a retard, really.