celtic frost

anyways, now that that hilarious afternoon interlude is over with, yes, lets get back on topic :)

metal women at celtic frost. dig or no dig?

stole_my_bike said:
uhh... i didn't say the 95% thing you fucking retard. im sorry if i cant talk shit to a retard, really.
You shouldn't talk shit to anybody on an internet forum. It's rather meaningless and immature in my opinion. The way I see it, you shouldn't flame or make fun of someone you've never even spoken to before, especially when you're only conversing via text. :erk:

I've never heard of Celtic Frost. What kind of music are they? (I'm looking for an answer more specific than "fucking metal! :headbang: " though :p)

Celtic Frost though!? Legendary band.... Its good, just try it.

To the guys saying metal chicksare all ugly an fat, an emotionally flawed..True for the most part, but theres fat, ugly and emotionally flawed that arent within the metal genre, probably more so. Although im sure metal guys arent good picks themselves to be fair. Theres alway good'uns though.

to get this thread back on topic, what do you think of 'Into The Pandemonium'? when i first heard that album, i was quite young and didn't really appreciate that genrebreaking endeavor, but now i like it quite much. Tom's vocals may be a bit annoying at times though...