Censored AGAIN!

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
Ok all, Buzzard's reply WAS in fact deleted from the thread "Killith Fair with Milano?" It was the reply right under Lord Lindsey. It HAS to be Milano or they'd leave it up. Now b4 all you people go apeshit on the censorship issue, I agree that Brent and the rest of the Thrax camp have every right to delete what they want as they pay for the thing to be up. I have the email notification AND I quoted what Buzzard replied in a separate thread and that too has been censored. Buzzard had also stated that he'd "bitch slap em" when Scott had dinner with him later this month. I do NOT wanna cause waves but leaving Buzzard's post up only adds to the topics we can post on. Just in case this too gets censored, I'm gonna cut and paste this into a Word document so I can get it back and repost if necessary at the click of a mouse.

uh...who gives a shit if it was deleted or is here still? billy coming on here isn't helping out, since this is an anthrax page. you keep saying stuff about it isn't going to get it back. but, you can keep saying this all you want that his posts are deleted.