A Petition to have "females" censored in GMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eligos

Problem Yet to be Solved
Jun 2, 2008
Great Plains of the U.S.
www.myspace.com
I know a couple other people are bothered by this, and now I feel obligated to bring up in a separate thread that the word female, used as a noun, not an adjective, is disrespectful. It degrades women to their biological purpose and should be censored on this board, in my opinion, when used as a plural noun, as it is most often.

I've been crusading against this term for a few months now, and GMD is littered with it at this point. I ran searches for it in some of our most popular thread and the high results have me angered. I think it deserves censorship far more than, say, the place where one might go to receive over-the-counter and prescription medications.

Call me a feminist or whatever but it's become too much of a concern for me at this point.

It really depends on the context of the post. When I post the word "female" I don't use it as a derogatory term. It's just as if I'd use the word "male". If it were the case, the word "woman" should be outlawed, same goes with "broad", "chick" so on so forth. Which I think are used alot more loosely and sometimes offensively.

Intarrnetz is srs bizniz, yo.

I know a couple other people are bothered by this, and now I feel obligated to bring up in a separate thread that the word female, used as a noun, not an adjective, is disrespectful. It degrades women to their biological purpose and should be censored on this board, in my opinion, when used as a plural noun, as it is most often.

I've been crusading against this term for a few months now, and GMD is littered with it at this point. I ran searches for it in some of our most popular thread and the high results have me angered. I think it deserves censorship far more than, say, the place where one might go to receive over-the-counter and prescription medications.

Call me a feminist or whatever but it's become too much of a concern for me at this point.

Quit being such a female.

I haven't checked this place in three weeks and this is what I come back to? Thanks for your consideration, but stop being such a femaley-male.

I'm against this thread and whatnot, I want you all to consider adding to your dictionaries for ACTIVE use:

Pre-fucked female - a female that someone fucked before you meet her
Post-fucked female - a female that you meet and know that she'll be fucked afterwards
Either-fucked female - a female that fucks someone, then meets you and then gets fucked by someone else than the first guy, but definately not you

FEMALE

VAGINA. THAT'S WHERE I WANNA BE FEMALES, BETWEEN THOSE LEGS, YUMMY

It really depends on the context of the post. When I post the word "female" I don't use it as a derogatory term. It's just as if I'd use the word "male". If it were the case, the word "woman" should be outlawed, same goes with "broad", "chick" so on so forth. Which I think are used alot more loosely and sometimes offensively.

You've only used it in the singular form and describing a victim in a fire you were saving her from. Some lines of work make this acceptable: forensic evidence, police work, legal contracts, etc.

I'm more addressing these:

"The females I work with..."
"I was talking to some females the other day..."
"Lately it seems like females are..."
"Females tend to buy product x more so than men"

And the like.

THE FEMALE WILL BE EXTERMINATED

1x06-Dalek-Screencap-Rose-Tyler-rose-tyler-3821738-688-400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.