Central Station or AC???

pipaguapique

Remember Me
Apr 2, 2010
Chihuahua, Mexico
www.jerryordonez.com
yeah...Air conditioning!!

It's hotter than Hell here in Mexico...both cost me $500 (and that's all i have for now)

im afraid the ac will be a waste of money (for some strange reason) but at the same time, when we're working it's so hot we cant not even concentrate on what we're doing...
And i really need the Central station now!!! i need the 2 headphones amps!! Talkback mic, and really need the monitoring organization

...WWSD?? the "s" is for Sneapers ok? :lol:

Air conditioning. A comfortable environment is key for productivity. Also, having spent a summer on the top floor of house without AC, in hot, humid, Kentucky weather, I can tell you, it sucked T-Rex size nuts.

around 90 here

outside of course...

My god man thats nothing, come live in Vegas in August when its 120 outside and theirs 40mph winds. Its like living inside a hair dryer ...lol

Ok, onto your question. Depending on the SIZE of the room you may be able to get away with just an "in window" AC unit. If you are attempting to cool off an entire house then I would say Central is the way to go!

Central is required here in Vegas, and I keep my house at about 68 year round!

My god man thats nothing, come live in Vegas in August when its 120 outside and theirs 40mph winds. Its like living inside a hair dryer ...lol

Ok, onto your question. Depending on the SIZE of the room you may be able to get away with just an "in window" AC unit. If you are attempting to cool off an entire house then I would say Central is the way to go!

Central is required here in Vegas, and I keep my house at about 68 year round!

Damn bro your electric bill must be killer. cause i live in florida and we keep our house at 75 all year around.

like i said...it had never been this hot (we would probably die if we get Vegas temperature here)

my room isn't small so Central would be nice i guess...i havent really made up my mind yet...but thanks for the advice...

Audiofile777...you have the Central Station, what are your general thoughts about it??

Damn bro your electric bill must be killer. cause i live in florida and we keep our house at 75 all year around.

Hence why I am in an 1200 sq ft apartment ....lol

My electric bill runs about $300 a month, which isnt too bad considering I have a friend with a 2500 sq ft house that runs him about $1000 a month in electricity.

The local electric company sucks and is run by a bunch of ex-mafioso's so its like extortion central. But rent and mortgages are cheap, so you can get a really nice place for about the same price as NY or LA if you include utilities.