Century Media 10th Anniversary DVD

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
:headbang:

It is pretty fucking great. A little short, but great.

Seeing Nevermore play Engines of Hate and Beyond Within in the comfort of my own house is somethingthat gave me repeated chills up my spine and furthers my opinion of them being fucking intense as all hell live. Unbelieveable.

Also, StrappingYoung Lad is fucking monster intense too. When they start playing S.Y.L., it's just fucking chaos. Uncontrolled mind-blowingingly heavy and precise chaos!

Shadows Fall are REALLY good too.

Although EyeHateGod, Scar Culture, and Skinlab bite the big boner big time!

Their are some interview type things too that are funnyand out-takes and what not.

Warrel's a funny bastard!

I'll say more later. I gotta go!

PICK UP THIS DVD!! I got it for only $16.99 CANADIAN!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yes yes, more funny type stuff as i said

During the credits they play the "out-takes" and the main feature of these "out-takes" is when Warrel calls everyone on stage and says somethinglike this:
"I want everyone to come one stage. No, not yet! You gotta wait until we start the song! Wait! Don't be so eager!" *THE SONSG STARTS* "You gotta stage dive! You gotta fuckin stage dive! You can get back up you know! JEFF!!!!!!!" And thats when Jeff cuts out 'cause the hordes of fans on stage fuck up his stuff. "Oh my. The Lords of chaos have intervened".

Funny stuff I say.

defnitely worth buying...

but not for $40 penguin. I got mine for $16.99 Canadian at a little CD shop. i'm sure you can find it cheaper than $40.

ecstatic.. put that shiz on an ftp !!!! in fact.. email me at nick_ttf@hotmail.com .. and i can alert u to an ftp that u could upload it too.. I am pretty certain there will be plenty for u to dl from there to make your time well spent.. just let me know.. i have to have that shiz.. it has devy on it tooooooo.. omfg.. give it toooomeeeee heh.

I got mine from CDNow.com for something like $8 on preorder. Its available all over for about $10. It definitely rules. Although Nevermore seemed to get the shaft on sound quality. Everyone else sounds good, Nevermore included, but their sound seems to go in and out slightly, during Engines of Hate.

Love the closeups of Jeff during the EoH solo.

yah, i noticed teh sound quality and the volume goes up and down
pain in the ass i say
yes, the close up of the engines of hate solo makes me cry when i see it, and its not even close to loomis' best! wow.

SYL is fucking awesome as all hell on the disc too. when they play the song SYL, it is done so well. devy just blows my mind.