Slayer/Megaeth/Testament tour this summer, DON'T MISS IT!

I keep forgetting it's so close; sucks it's on a tuesday because I have to be up for work at 4:40 am the next day, arghhh! seeing seasons will be great though and dave is doing a signing at a bookstore near my house before the show so i'll probably just show up and check it out (no interest in buying that book haha)

I keep forgetting it's so close; sucks it's on a tuesday because I have to be up for work at 4:40 am the next day, arghhh! seeing seasons will be great though and dave is doing a signing at a bookstore near my house before the show so i'll probably just show up and check it out (no interest in buying that book haha)

Chris had to work at 4, too. Do eet! It was well worth it.

I enjoyed Slayer quite thoroughly, as always.
Megadeth, one song stood out to me. Dave said it was from the new album and sounded very uncharacteristic to what Im used to hearing from those guys. Rest of the set, boring.
Testament, a band I've been waiting like 7 or 8 years to see. Anti-climatic at best. Probably didn't help that I've been out of touch with what the band has been up to almost as long as I've waited to see them.

Oh, and I reaaaaaaaaally wish a popular venue such as the Susquehanna Bank Center had better sound quality. House of Blues FTW!

Very good show!!

TestAmenT was spot on, decent setlist, however Alex looked bored during the last two songs. It was way hot during this set, felt sorry for the band.

Megadeth, came out and did the entire RIP album without Dave saying anything to the crowd. Once it was done he said "sorry I didn't say hi, I had some shit to do" "gotta play them songs.." Over all, good show and Chris did not miss a note (although he did add a few of his own sweeps, but not over the top).

Slayer, this was most certainly a Slayer crowd. At the end of Megadeth's set, while they were taking bows, crowd starts chanting "Slayer, Slayer". Thought that was a tad rude myself, but meh.. Very cool to hear SitA all the way through!

All in all, great show, too fuking expensive $53 for tix and $9 for a 24oz draft beer.:yow:

wow people are retarded, seeing seasons is cool yeah but chanting slayer after just being shown the awesomeness of rust in peace from start to finish? fucking ridiculous. maybe if they were doing all of reign in blood; seasons is good but theres some filler whereas rust in peace has no filler. with tom not being able to headbang, the filler songs from seasons, the horrible new songs; i'm far more excited to see megadeth than slayer (and this will be my 7th time seeing megadeth I think whereas my 3rd time maybe for slayer).

I guess I am easy to please, I liked both. I will say that Slayer was more energetic. I was impressed overall by the sound that all three bands got, very clean and well balanced.