Century Media dropped Novembre

Jerkface

New Metal Member
May 9, 2003
Visit site
I checked out the Century Media webpage and Novembre isn't on their roster anymore. This sucks. I'm sure they'll find another label though.

Jerkface said:
I checked out the Century Media webpage and Novembre isn't on their roster anymore. This sucks. I'm sure they'll find another label though.

I visited Century Media Germany 's homepage to check out but they still seem to be signed with them ;)

hm. well, and even if they weren't signed to CM anymore...it should be no problem for them to find a label that's equally good or even better.

Since the beginning, I've always thought that Century Media has never promoted Novembre as much as most of the other bands from its roosted. By the way, haven't heard anything about what you say in your thread. If it was true, it would be a real pity.
Yes, Peaceville could be the right label for them.

Wildhoney said:
Since the beginning, I've always thought that Century Media has never promoted Novembre as much as most of the other bands from its roosted. By the way, haven't heard anything about what you say in your thread. If it was true, it would be a real pity.
Yes, Peaceville could be the right label for them.

you're probably right in a way but it's also true that Novembre isn't the only band in Century Media to be underpromoted ....I think they had the great luck to tour with Opeth and Katatonia which was the best opportunity for them ....and i don't think they have so much used this one to prove they should be a priority for CM even if they played only half an hour.it's also right that their bassist of this time Demian was probably not the right man for Novembre - this guy was too much as a Manson chick - arrogant and untalented - contrary to Alessandro Niola - and absolutly not in Novembrine waltz's mood -

I guess that in their homeland they are more enthusiastic on stage but to be honnest what i saw on stage could have been interpreted in a negative way... maybe are they too italians in their behaviour and not so much open to the world ?
Besides, Century media also have reduced financial helps for their bands - it could also explain the collaboration with a non professionnal photographer and designer on Dreams d'azur - Muzzi' s sessions are much more impressive as Travis Smith 's artworks ...

even some great bands as Nevermore on their last album have been underpromoted - so the label isn't so ok and I'm afraid lots of other labels deal with financial problems by now cos the bands doesn't sell as much as it could be expected... musical markets down :(

hope for Novembre it could join Peaceville, maybe Napalm ...