Century Media's USA site

You know Century Media's USA site really ought to start advertising for Modus Vivendi, it will be out this coming Tuesday. Slow-pokes... :err: :guh: It doesn't matter in my case; as I will be picking it up Tuesday. (Unless events beyond my control [like the snow trying to make up for its lack of presence in December and January] prevent me from getting there that day.) I still think Century Media should put advertisements up soon though, I'm tired of the old ones. lol :D

yeah....I was complaining about CM over here as well and was disappointed about the (non-)advertising. Actually I'm not (only) talking about big promotional actions.....there wasn't even any info or tiny little news available on when the album would be released etc. How are people supposed to know!? We have been trying to post updates in here and on the website at least.

CM is quite a big label and it's not difficult to guess that TM is not a high priority act for them. At least that's my impression. No decent European tour in sight either, except the few Scandinavian dates with Edguy soon. Which I'm happy about even though I would have been just as happy if the guys from Brainstorm could have finally toured up there. Why don't we get to see TM live more often, damn it!? (dates in the US are another story....)

I mean, bad promotion is not only happening to TM, it happens to tons of bands out there......but of course you especially recognize it when it concerns not only one of your favourite bands but also a respected band that has been around for years.
Hehe....am I overreacting here a little? I don't know. It's just what I had to say right now :p

I know! I've noticed many bands having that problem and I don't feel you are over reacting, it annoys me no end that Tad Morose don't seem to get much advertisement. :confused:
Know what else annoys me? It tends to be the bands I don't particularly like or downright can't stand that get the MOST advertising... figures... :bah:
(By the way, the bah smiley RULES! Hehe, cheers me up when I need to use it. ;))