Century Media's website

Aias

Fantasy Football Genius
Jul 3, 2004
Right behind you!
profiles.yahoo.com
Why do I get the feeling that CM doesn't care about JP? The info on the site is about the reissue of CoC and they don't even have CtS for sale on their site. They have a shirt for sale, but you can't even get a good look at it. All and all a 'dis' to our beloved JP!

I guess my question is: what is CM doing to help you guys sell CDs? What pub are they giving it? If there website is any indication, they just letting you guys hang out to dry!

Thoughts? Comments?

Well,that is exactly my opinion.Don't think they support JP as much as they deserve it.
Robert Kempf,the label boss of CM did a long interview with the Rock Hard magazine two months.Amongst other things he was asked about his favourite bands on his label.Sad but true,he didn't mentioned Jag Panzer.He didn't say anything about JP in the whole interview!:-(

CM really needs to do something to promote the band. Are they just hoping that the CD doesn't move so they can unload JP?

Mark, how many new CD's do you have to do to fulfill the contract with CM? Any chance one of them could be a live CD?

A live CD would be fantastic. Have you guys ever wanted to release one in the past?

It's gonna start becoming harder to create one, with all the awesome new material. You guys will run out of room for all the metal goodness per disc!!

We have a live album in our contract and we'd like to do one.

We're trying to work out details for a live album. The budget is a big issue. We'd also like to film the show for a live DVD.

We have one more studio album in our contract.