Cephalic Carnage

Dec 3, 2006
Anyone like these guys? They're grindcore and i find them pretty good, I love Lucid Interval its a great album if you havent heard of them and you listen to grindcore...check them out. :headbang:

Lucid Interval is one of the best albums of all time. Their last album was awful though.

Never heard Lucid Interval. How is it compared to Exploiting Disfunction (or whatever it is called, haven't listened to it in a while)? That is the only one I have by them.

To me Lucid Interval flat out sucks but Anomolies and Exploiting Dysfunction are rather good. Not a band I listen to a lot but they are nice. Exploiting Dysfunction is easily my favorite from the band and I doubt they'll ever beat it with the path they are taking.

To me Lucid Interval flat out sucks but Anomolies and Exploiting Dysfunction are rather good. Not a band I listen to a lot but they are nice. Exploiting Dysfunction is easily my favorite from the band and I doubt they'll ever beat it with the path they are taking.

I thought you hated grind.

anomalies was great. different from lucid inerval though. i think you have to understand that every song was about spoofing another band, so it doesnt have the exact musical style as lucid interval, but it was totally CC's style
~gR~

randomly awesome or awesomely random?:p
I heard one of their albums a long time ago(Lucid Inrerval, I think). It was,hmmmm, insane for lack of a better word, but I doubt my foot will ever cross the threshold of that asylum again:lol: