Chances Three

watti

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2009
Sorry if this has been posted, but I searched and couldn't find this topic anywhere on the boards. Does anyone know where to find the studio version of Chances Three? Is it a bonus track on an international version of one of the albums or something? If I remember correctly, the mp3 used to be available at nevermore.tv, but that was way back...

The demo version is cool and all, but nothing comes close to touching the studio version of that song. Why is such an awesome song so hard to find? Any help?

Huh, I actually have that song. Then again, I have ALL of them. And yes, the CDs too, don't cry Will.

Huh, I actually have that song. Then again, I have ALL of them. And yes, the CDs too, don't cry Will.

Which CD is the studio Chances Three on? Got the demo version from iTunes but no sign of the studio version...

Hell if I remember, I've not listened to it in 7 years. I think it was a Dead Heart in a Dead World bonus song.

It was a bonus in the limited DHIADW boxset. And there was one more version of DHIADW that has it, I think the Jap version?

It was a bonus in the limited DHIADW boxset. And there was one more version of DHIADW that has it, I think the Jap version?

I think I found it
134a_1.JPG

Thanks.:kickass:

Yup, it's the DHIADW Japanese special edition

The Dreaming Mind is amazing