I really like Chances Three...

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
Hmmm?
Seems weird, as that is the oddest and most non-Nevermore Nevermore song. But I think it's pretty damn good. The chorus is great and quite memorable. The whole "chances three like sweet memories" part is just great! I also really like the vocals in the song(that being half of it!). Warrel's deep voice is excellent and when it's underneath the main vocal line, it just makes for pureexcellence. Hmmm, i'm feeling flowery. I also like the subtle build-up to the chorus and the chorus itself. I think the lyrics are good too.

In conclusion: Warrel has an awesome voice and excellent range.

I think Warrel Dane might have THE single best voice in metal, technically.

I mean, he's got COMPLETE control over his voice, on every end of the spectrum.

chrome, did you want that paradise lost show?

Its about 40 minutes of concert, then 10 of interviews and some music vids

nearly DVD quality
impeccable sound
OLD PL

ask deadskin bout the quality

ha, yeah it completely slipped my mind what i was in the process of doing ... :lol:

cool,.. I'm grabbin' it.. thanks a lot!

Chaaaaances three...life's melodyyyyyy
cryptic symphonyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Couldn't believe it was Warrel first time i heard it, i was completely amazed!!
I love that song!

and we dance on the striiiings...

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
Hmmm?
Seems weird, as that is the oddest and most non-Nevermore Nevermore song. But I think it's pretty damn good. The chorus is great and quite memorable. The whole "chances three like sweet memories" part is just great! I also really like the vocals in the song(that being half of it!). Warrel's deep voice is excellent and when it's underneath the main vocal line, it just makes for pureexcellence. Hmmm, i'm feeling flowery. I also like the subtle build-up to the chorus and the chorus itself. I think the lyrics are good too.

In conclusion: Warrel has an awesome voice and excellent range.

and I even like the demo version better than this added later on. smart man, knows how to sum it up, "all in the blink of an eye". about the voice, I think it's not necessary to give a special comment. even my mom was amazed (that is a person of 54).

Yeah, I love that song. Its a very moving song that can be played again and again.

Amazing what can be done with just a guitar and a voice.