changes

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
i like the saviour album quite a lot.
now in interviews i sometimes read mister moss & patterson werent a 100% happy with the result in my cdplayer. or did i misread that?
what would you've changed or didn't come out like it should have besides the flowers song?

first time i heard i thought simple strings could easily replace some keyboards.

i thought it was because they couldnt finish the production as they wanted, due to money issues... anyway we'll get an official answer soon enough :)

Mariner said:
i thought it was because they couldnt finish the production as they wanted, due to money issues... anyway we'll get an official answer soon enough :)

Aye, we didnt have enough time to finish it. All the gear was borrowed from Brian (Drug Free America/Mirazma) and Les (Anathema), so we didnt have time to learn how to edit stuff etc. It turned out ok anyway, we were just glad that it got finished. Les also had to bail us out by lending us the money for the studio deposit. We survived though on cheap pies from Morrisons and rolling tobacco from Les. And something microwaved but I cant remember now