Character Lyircs ONLINE on DarKillitY.tk

Well, thanks, even though it's a bit so-and-so if that should be informed here or if the lyrics should be on a fanpage.
Anyway, I'm not complaining much since I'm not getting the CD until 4th of February or so.

A bunch of typos there as well. So these are from the booklet, right?

TheFourthHorseman said:
Well, thanks, even though it's a bit so-and-so if that should be informed here or if the lyrics should be on a fanpage.
Anyway, I'm not complaining much since I'm not getting the CD until 4th of February or so.

A bunch of typos there as well. So these are from the booklet, right?

what's wrong with having the lyrics on a fan page? every fan page has lyrics and many sites (like darklyirics.com) add lyrics without any copyright concern, is that is what u mean.... i dont' thing i'm getting through any problems because i don't sell lyrics or manipolate them: they are on my page just for consultating, anche for no commercial purpose...

what u mean "a bunch of typos"?? o_O

anyway, the lyrics on my page are from the booklet but are the correct version: on the booklet u'll find many words and even entire parts missing... :ill:

Typos as in some of the words are mistyped on your page. For example, in The New Build it says "pertake" instead of "partake", which is correct. Could be that it's wrong the booklet, because as I said, I don't have one. I'd assume that the first line of Through Smudged Lenses should be "turn off..." as well, but can't be sure. Let me know. :) Just trying to help out.
Well, the wrongness of it is that people aren't perhaps very inclined to buy an album when they can download the album and read the lyrics from the net. Surely good albums get bought anyway, but I'm just saying.
And it's good to see that the tradition of DT booklets missing lyrics isn't disappearing anywhere.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Typos as in some of the words are mistyped on your page. For example, in The New Build it says "pertake" instead of "partake", which is correct. Could be that it's wrong the booklet, because as I said, I don't have one. I'd assume that the first line of Through Smudged Lenses should be "turn off..." as well, but can't be sure. Let me know. :) Just trying to help out.
Well, the wrongness of it is that people aren't perhaps very inclined to buy an album when they can download the album and read the lyrics from the net. Surely good albums get bought anyway, but I'm just saying.
And it's good to see that the tradition of DT booklets missing lyrics isn't disappearing anywhere.

the first "typo" is mine...and i've just corrected it! the second one is in the booklet as well.. but i think it could mean "end of the century"... if u find some more, plz, let me know!!

i don't agree with u on the second part... the lyrics that i've added are not intended to be used by those who do not buy the cd... they are intended for those who ahve the cd and want to follow the text in a simple way (in the booklet it's all on 1 line and there are no commas or full stops... :ill:

anyway tnx for reporting mistypings :worship:

Nt3N said:
but i think it could mean "end of the century"... if u find some more, plz, let me know!!
I thought of that as well...if it's like that in the booklet then let's assume that Stanne means the turn of the century.

Nt3N said:
i don't agree with u on the second part... the lyrics that i've added are not intended to be used by those who do not buy the cd... they are intended for those who ahve the cd and want to follow the text in a simple way (in the booklet it's all on 1 line and there are no commas or full stops... :ill:
I'm sure that the intention is good, however intention has nothing to do with how people will use things when it comes to the Internet...or life...all the same, I guess it doesn't matter too much that the lyrics are on your page since they'll be at darklyrics.com in a couple weeks anyway. *shrug* And yes it's definitely easier to read them that way...same thing with SYL's City, the font is horrible.

well the booklet says "turn of the century" so i suppose it's right.. :D

anyway i understand what u say.. and now i agree with u on the fact that people can use my stuff with different purposes than the ones i intended originally.. but that's not my fault :Smug:

the lyrics that will be on darklyrics (which i hope will be the ones i sent them and that are on my own website..) are just one of the many character lyrics' pages that u'll find all around the www..

but i think that it's not missing the booklet or the lyrics that will turn those who don't buy original cds into honest buyers... what i'm trying to say is that the lyrics shouldn't be such a great "help" to those who want to benefit from the music and the lyrics without paying a single euro... ;)

Nt3N said:
but i think that it's not missing the booklet or the lyrics that will turn those who don't buy original cds into honest buyers... what i'm trying to say is that the lyrics shouldn't be such a great "help" to those who want to benefit from the music and the lyrics without paying a single euro... ;)
No, not necessarily, but I know that I bought Pineapple Thief's Variations On A Dream a lot faster than I maybe otherwise would've because I couldn't find the lyrics from anywhere on the net.
Then all the lyrics were posted on their homepage in a week. :err: Obviously I would've bought the album sooner or later (and no pun intended, PT ppl), but especially for someone like me having the lyrics for music of this kind is important.
So to conclude, in the long run it doesn't matter a goddamn thing what you do. How comforting.

I hear "fail" in the part in Mind Matters where you've put a question mark btw. Is that one of the parts that aren't in the booklet?

TheFourthHorseman said:
No, not necessarily, but I know that I bought

I hear "fail" in the part in Mind Matters where you've put a question mark btw. Is that one of the parts that aren't in the booklet?

well this is a very strange thing: on the page where this song is printed the backgrund is white with black stains.. but the text is all black.. the problem is that behind that word there's a black stain so what I could read was "fate"... in fact it could be anything.. I just can't read it... it could also be "fail" now that I look at it carefully, even if it doesn't make much sense in the sentence to me..... but who knows?

Hey

Its strange....i can't enter your website....i tried with Explorer and Fire fox and nothing...

Any idea what i can do to view those lyrics ?

Thanks

Well, sometimes even if you have the booklet it comes very handy to have an electronic version as well. So the effort is definitely appreciated.
And, it's not like DT didn't plan to make a lyric page on their website, as well, in the near future... :rolleyes: