Character Lyircs ONLINE on DarKillitY.tk

Hey

Thanks, the New adress works fine for me :)

And i Didn't took his lunch money....i took his lunch :p

Still i can't use the old adress but its fine now as i use the second one

Gtranquillity said:
Should anyone be interested... all lyrics can be found on my site.
No lyrics for Derivation TNB though. That would sort of set you (and the Italian site as well, were it to have those lyrics there) apart from the rest, I guess, since I don't think any websites have them at the moment, other than this board.

Yeah I recall I saw a couple...I'll PM you once I make a proper list of the possible typos. I'm just too damn smashed to do that now.
Did your site go down yesterday (out of bandwith maybe?)? Couldn't get there.

ok thanks... it'd be great!

anyway yesterday there was some downtime.. i have no idea what for... anyway in a few days the site will be hosted on a pro hosting server network with unlimited bandwidth and unlimited webspace.. so there'll be never again such problems... :headbang:

Nice, I don't have to copy them myself from the booklet (again). :headbang:

And just as a sidenote... :loco:
In Through Smudged Lenses "Turn off..." would only make sense in that particular line but looking at the following line, "Turn of..." would be an obvious(?) choice. (as in "turn of the century lies not within the others").

well considering u have copied the lyrics I wrote down, could u please be so kind to point out fot me at least some of the typoes u found? I rechecked the lyrics and found only 1 or 2 that will be corrected online by tomorrow... what else typoes did u find?

Ok, first on the left the typo, then where it appears and on the right the correction:

Doesen't [The New Build, last verse] Doesn't
Phiysique [Lost To Apathy, first verse] Physique
Fate (?) [Mind Matters, you know it] Fail (still cannot be sure, but still am pretty sure :))
Foudation [One Thought, first verse] Foundation
Cannor [Am I 1?, last verse] Cannot
Makes [Senses Tied, first verse] Make (I'm pretty sure that this is a grammar error that is in the booklet as well, though, having learned a bit already of what sort of grammar errors Swedes are prone to make)

That's all that I noticed. :)

ok! thanks a lot!

these were all my mistakes, except for the last one, which, as u said, is a typo also contained in the booklet..

by tomorrow i will upload the corrected versions of the pages :)

Well I looked up some of them.

The New Build:
"A face invaded" --> A face evaded

Through Smudged Lenses:
"Turn on the wretchful eye" --> Turn on the watchful eye

Mind Matters:
"Those who fate(?) us now" --> Those who fail us now (the third letter is not a "t" so it's fail, I can see both of the 'missing' letters quite clearly though)