Character Release in U.S.?

Ok now I'm starting to get pissed. Everywhere I've check so far has it on backorder so I can't even get it today. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, has anyone found it in the US yet that didn't preorder?

I went to friggin Sam Goody and Circuit City and they didn't have it...I guess they're sticking with their, "if it's not on the radio, we don't sell it", policy. I have a feeling it'll be at Best Buy though.

ya guys, i got my copy of Character at Tower Records in El Toro, Southern CA, the cd is just so godamn good i dont know what to do, when i got mine, they were just putting them on the shelf, and my friend and i snagged both it and tickets to the show in Anaheim, as well as tickets to Kreator and death angel FUCK YA! \m/

For those who are still looking for Character and live in the USofA
go to www.centurymedia.com
the deal listed below is still available

DARK TRANQUILLITY CHARACTER

Order the brand new Dark Tranquillity album now and receive it by street date on Jan. 25 th (only orders placed by Jan. 17 th are guaranteed to arrive by street date). Pre-order for $10.00 including shipping* or pre-order Character with the Lost To Apathy EP for only $14.00 including shipping*. *webshop orders shipping with the U.S. ONLY

WIN FREE COPIES OF THE UPCOMING DARK TRANQUILLITY REISSUES WHEN YOU ORDER THEIR NEW ALBUM

Order the crushing brand new album from the kings of “The Gothenburg Sound” DARK TRANQUILLITY, Character , and be entered in a drawing to be one of 3 lucky winners to receive the long-awaited reissues of the DARK TRANQUILLITY classics The Gallery and The Mind's I for FREE upon their release. Century Media will be re-issuing both of these albums later this year. Offer good for orders processed between now and Jan. 31 st so hurry and order now! WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED ON FEB. 1ST. So order now the most savage and dynamic album of the year, and be prepared to witness the foundation of Swedish Metal.

well I downloaded some of the songs to tide me over until I can buy it. Best Buy Circuit City and a few ma and pa type music shops all said it was coming in but it's on backorder. I'll have to just keep trying.

Yesterday character was released in America...at noon..I had my copie....Listened to it about 3 times since and I am amazed! Every song and instrument ( including vocals) are simply incredible! Guitars works are great, bass parts also...the drum is amazing! as well as the keyboard and the vocals....wow!! Do you guys think this album is a good follower to Damage Done?