Charity

some bum came into a bar once while i was having something to eat with vik and he was saying 'i like your new docks' < which made me feel guilty so i ended up giving him a quid for a postcard that you can get free from teh cinema.

PM = Private Massage ! :lol: :loco: :D :hotjump: :lol: :oops: :worship: :headbang:

.....errr...I think I'll just get my coat....

blackeyed said:
some bum came into a bar once while i was having something to eat with vik and he was saying 'i like your new docks' < which made me feel guilty so i ended up giving him a quid for a postcard that you can get free from teh cinema.
when i was in london with me school class, we were going through a precinct and there was this old lady asking us to give money for the "poor children of the world". And we were like hmm, yes, lets see what i can give: "Here is a quid!", and the women went like:"But everyone gives three" (yeah sure). Some ended up giving her 3 quids, not realizing it was worth thrice the value of a Mark (was a few year back yes). After we went further we started to realize and were laughing about ourselves, holding a silly mistletoe in our hand which we got for the "contribution".

and i'm in the board of zigzag, i'm in chiro for already 15 years (3th year i'm a 'leader' ), and i paricipate the 'youthboard' of my town,.. so that's already enough i think..

marginalé said:
hello friend :D
send me a PM, I'll give you a copy of the official friend-of-Alwin form on which you must indicate that you will fulfill the friend-of-Alwin conditions

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Some of the crackheads downtown where I live have this scheme where first they ask a person for a cigarette. Then they're like "Can I have a dollar"? Some people give them the dollar. Then it's like "Can I have two dollars"? :p

sound

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Some of the crackheads downtown where I live have this scheme where first they ask a person for a cigarette. Then they're like "Can I have a dollar"? Some people give them the dollar. Then it's like "Can I have two dollars"? :p

I think that's an universal tactic since they do exactly the same thing in the little suburbian shithole I live in... it's the same school all over the world.

I'm curious, I dunno if this is a solely portuguese thing or not, do you have drug addicts in the most crowded streets helping people to park their cars and asking for a coin later? And if you don't give 'em a coin... there goes the paint job... they do so piss me off here, and they're EVERYWHERE!

@Sethlad:I've never had anyone offer to park my car(maybe it happens in other towns). My friends and I drove to a nearby town the other day for orchestra practice. We were unloading our instruments from my friend's truck and this crazy guy offered to carry some of the heavier ones if we gave him money. So of course, we just walked away.