Paris gig

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ill do a video for 'all the things HE said' and kiss mariner.

mad.gif
DONT do that ! respect TATU Moody wonder..

is there someone from near antwerp or turnhout and is going to see the gig in paris by car? if you are and you still have a place in your car, can i please have a ride (a payed one) to paris and back. you will make me so realy happy.

thanks in advantage

presales only?! so no tickets at the door? shit. and no cheap hotels. pity as i could get a nice air ticket.. but it seems to be too complicated for me. :( Next time?

hm.. need to think it over quickly.. i saw only 1-2 free places on plane but need to spend 2 nights alone in a big scary city where people speak no human language.. :confused: and costs a fortune. I'm confused. But thanks anyway.

perhaps i'd better save money for the cds.. and hope that a tour will come. (was there a tour or will be for the new album?!)

but why not come here? lots of people play here, maybe the swiss even pay more for you.. and chocolate, skiing, watches.. ;) (I cant wait for so long anyway)

yeah, so you need to ask some venues, right? and they will say "yes, please, i beg you.." and it's done.

hm.. after several years of living here in 'german'-speaking (swiss...) area finally I have a reason to learn the first few sentences: where is the bahnhof? do you know the way to club xxx? do you like antimatter? ein krügel bier bitte.. or Hilfe!!hifle! polizei!! and ficken ficken ich komme ah ah.. and such. :D (though i still hope u find some nice swiss venues on the way, too)