Paris gig

The gig in itself was wonderful. Breaklose kicked ass and they covered Leonard Cohen's ' Hallelujah ' ( Hey Mehdi !? Aren't you pissed to cover a song by a man named Cohen haha ! )

Here are the songs played by Antimatter in no order :

- Far Away, Eternity Part III
- Shroud of False, Empty ( amazing slowed down version), Lost Control, Feel, Destiny
- Make it Right FFS ( shortened crooner version haha )
- Saviour, Holocaust, Over your Shoulder, Psalms, The Last Laugh, Going Nowhere
- Everything you Know is Wrong, In Stone, Reality Clash ( Mick urged people to go to the bar before each new song :lol: )

+ A cover named ' Mad World ' though Mick claimed he didn't know the words and the title :lol: , it's by Tears for Fears innit ?

There were less people than the last time I think but still 80-100 people approx. And this time i gave my money to the bar tenants, not at filthy Mac Do so I'm not to blame !
Highlights of the evening : Destiny, Everything you know is Wrong, Empty, Mehdi's artistic mistakes, Mick's jokes, just being with lots of friends and meeting people from this forum :D
I'm gonna post a live report soon, and maybe an interview if we can hear something on the tape haha ( thanks for the patience everyone and especially Duncan ) :wave: @ Silvère, Pince, Siderea, Mehdi, O.E, Strangelight, Swano etc ...

only 3 songs from new album? why? want more in autumn!! and I wanna hear ..soft landing live!!!!! any pics, videos, sounds?

Pics will be coming soon thanks to Silvere and Pince :D Many of them are gonna be dirty i think :erk: I don't know if someone recorded or filmed the gig !

cedarbreed said:
The gig in itself was wonderful. Breaklose kicked ass and they covered Leonard Cohen's ' Hallelujah ' ( Hey Mehdi !? Aren't you pissed to cover a song by a man named Cohen haha ! )

but they did the islamic version....

"and every breath we drew was allah ackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar"

cedarbreed said:
it sucked ... because of the bourgeois bitches sippin' at the bar behind and talking and laughing out loud during the second part of the gig? Screw them !

they even had blinking umbrella's in their drinks when they walked down the stairs (and their pinkies in the air, you know the kind)

it was never more easy to make guys sweat like hell, just by looking at them :) oh well, at least it was kinda finish atmosphere, sauna and that

i hope for more new songs for the next tour as well, but the cover there was really nice

cheers to all i met, pity the evening was so short... see you next time.

(btw i forgot my minidisk at home so couldn't record)

Bambi said:
but they did the islamic version....

"and every breath we drew was allah ackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar
allaaaaah aaackbar"

shit i pulled exactly the same joke to omar :erk:

i for one enjoyed paris even if the audience was a tad too quiet and the venue a bit too hot but it was alright.

Yeah there's been a memorable 5-minutes-long silence when you guys stopped to tune the guitars in. People are impressed because you are rockstars :cool: