Paris gig

don't you think that i cant handle two of your friends

btw since i'm sporting again my musseles has grown really big
start having fear

Strangelight said:
I want to get the girl singer from Sense Of Loss, Dave Murray, Dan Swano, Zoxo, Steak-knife and the guitarist and bass player from Syrens Call. Would be perfect like.

:loco:
Hey Duncan... remember me?
I am Bill..i Have met you in Athens.. the Boy wearing Glasses.. The friend of George....

I will come to see your Live in Paris..

Maybe i will bring with me The Singer from Sense of Loss.. I am Just Kinding :erk: :loco:

Ok Have Fun.. And The Lights Out is Great..
My Top 5: Everything You Know is Wrong,The Lights Out,The Art of A sot Landing, Track 5, and tha last One..

mehdi, if you're playing that night with antimatter you will be doing terrible, knowing that I am shagging the girl at the same moment in greece.

Mariner said:
mehdi, if you're playing that night with antimatter you will be doing terrible, knowing that I am shagging the girl at the same moment in greece.

i thought you were gay :confused:

Strangelight said:
hey Bill you comin to Paris then? We need some foreign imports cos all the Parisiennes are on holiday like, but we'll have the place to ourselves. Be careful of the food tho

Yes. it is on my plans...i have never been before to Paris and i thought to Combine Paris Views and Antimatter Live...

Ohhh AND Breaklose Of course.... :p

I want to see Breaklose playing the Tatoo Cover... :loco:
And Mehdi singing...... :loco:

Greetings to Mick.... Cheers....

Sorry to Confuse You...
But All that You Know IS Wrong.....