Charles Schuldiner

Disgustipated

Cynical.
Sep 22, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I was just wondering why this thread hadn't already been made.. but I guess that's because the majority of this board is asleep right now.

Anyway, just to pay our respects to one of metal's greats on the anniversary of his death 4 years ago. His music lives on and will continue to inspire new generations of fans.

R.I.P Charles "Chuck" Schuldiner

chuck7hi.jpg

holy shit...already 4 years. damn. up to dec. 13th 2001 I had only really heard 1 or 2 Death songs...but I was following the reports on his conditions for the past year and when I heard he died I was just bummed to see someone I frequently read about lose his cattle with cancer. Then a couple nights later I heard a Death marathon on the radio (songs like open casket, spiritual healing, trapped in a hour, 1000 eyes, etc) and my life was changed forever.

RIP Schuldiner

Dreadful said:
Then a couple nights later I heard a Death marathon on the radio (songs like open casket, spiritual healing, trapped in a hour, 1000 eyes, etc)

wow! What station was this? Death on the radio - that's nuts.

station in san diego called "Rock 105.3"...every sunday night they have a 2 hour show playing worldwide/local extreme metal w some metalcore/numetal here and there.

Great musician and my favorite.Everthing he has done for music is just great.He influenced me totally and guided me in music.I will always respect to Chuck and listen to Death.:worship:
R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner